Pages

Monday, 7 April 2014

Three Billy Goats Gruff Ending

"I will give you something else i will go fishing for rotten fish for you" said the big goat to the ugly old fat troll. The ugly old fat troll said "no i am too hungry and I do not like rotten fish I like rotten meat and I do not want to have what you have said" the ugly old fat troll said to the big goat. "I have some rotten meat here i will give it to you if i can go over your bridge please i Just want some sweet grass" said the goat. "Ok you can go over my bridge" said the troll "just this onces!" Would you like to be my bff and come to the movies with us" said the big goat to the old fat troll. "Yes" said the troll to the goats so the goats and the troll lived happily eating sweet green grass and the troll eat rotten meat.

 The end .


 This is about using my imagination

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack. Its really good to be able to see your work! Ka pai! I'm glad that we could go through some of your writing together. Remember to always use a capital letter when you begin a sentence or after a full stop and have a look in books to see when you use the " ____" marks the 99 and 66s. I'm sure you'll be a pro at it in no time. Your writing makes sense though and you have creative ideas.Keep up the good work!

    Love from MUM xox

    ReplyDelete